Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A Few Important Notes



First, I invite you to subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the box on the right.  When you do, you will get an email in your inbox (or sometimes, unfortunately in your junk mail!) to which you have to reply to confirm it.

By subscribing, whenever a new column is posted, you will receive it directly!

Remember, you can post YOUR comments directly below my column on this page! I would love to hear from you!


Secondly, if you would like me to speak to your group or organization, simply email me at johnseven38@yahoo.com.  I am available to speak to groups of any size, on a variety of topics.

Thank you to all of you who faithfully read my blog.  I encourage you to share it with your friends or family, if you think they might enjoy it too.

God bless,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment