Wednesday, July 17, 2019

PODCAST - Squire Bill's Inspiration, CC 018

In today’s episode of Cassidy Comments I hope you will find a little fun history and maybe some inspiration.  Listen in as I talk about a favorite quote of mine and the surprising history I learned about it.

I discovered after all these years, the quote is not only inaccurate, but has been popularly attributed to the wrong person!  Who knew that President Roosevelt's friendship with a Virginian named Squire Bill Widener would perpetuate such a wonderful quote?

If you are looking for a little inspiration for yourself, maybe you, too, will be inspired by Squire Bill.

Since I am a bit of a quote junkie, if you would like to follow me on Twitter @livingwaterjn7, you can find some of my other favorite quotes.  Or, if you have some of your own, I would love for you to share them on this blog.

As always, I encourage you to subscribe!

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.blogspot.com
janetcassidy.blubrry.net
Contact:  johnseven38@yahoo.com
Twitter:  @livingwaterjn7

No comments:

Post a Comment