Friday, April 12, 2019

Great News!

I am happy to say that my podcast has now been approved by Apple (Itunes) so you should be able to subscribe through Itunes if that is your preferred way of listening.  Just search Cassidy Comments. (If you have any trouble, let me know.)

Also, on my podcast page, you will see other ways you can subscribe as well (including Itunes).

Have you noticed that in the upper right-hand corner of my blog, there is a link which makes it super easy to find the podcasts?

If you are not a podcast listener, do not fear!  My podcasts are super short, like 6 minutes or so.  I would encourage you to give them a try, not only for yourself, but especially if a topic is one someone you know might be interested in.

Because we are moving into holy week next week, I want to highlight my podcast about Mary at the foot of the cross.  Be sure to check out the one on the disappearing flocks as well!

As always, I welcome your comments!

God bless,
Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment