Monday, April 8, 2019

It's Here!


I have been working on expanding my ministry to include podcasting and I am happy to bring you my first edition today on baptism. I have posted others as well, but as I have enumerated them, I’m sending them to you in order beginning with baptism.

As you may know, podcasts are simply audio recordings.  You may be someone who prefers a video, but I hope you will give this a try. My podcasts are short—about 5 minutes or so. You can find it here; it is called Cassidy Comments.

I find that I listen to podcasts while I am doing other things like laundry and dishes, but I have also included some of the inspirational ones on scripture to my devotional time.

Now you might not think of baptism as being particularly exciting, but when you learn more about what actually happens during this sacrament, I think you will be surprised!

My hope is that you will not only enjoy it, but will share it with someone in your life that may either be sitting on the fence about getting baptized, or with someone you know that needs a little encouragement.

I welcome your feedback as always.

On Easter Vigil, the night before Easter Sunday, the Church has a huge celebration of all of the sacraments.  Baptism is the first step and it is the end result of many months (sometimes years) of preparation for those seeking it, but it is also the beginning of something amazing (as you will learn in the podcast.)

So please jump on over to the podcast to hear more – and please don’t forget to subscribe!

God bless,
Janet Cassidy
Janetcassidy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment