Monday, August 5, 2019

PODCAST -- Sadness is Not a Christian Attitude? Say What? - CC020


In today’s episode of Cassidy Comments I offer my response to the idea that “sadness is not a Christian attitude” as mentioned in an article from the website Vatican News quoting Pope Francis.

What is the Pope saying?  Is he implying that Christians cannot/should not be sad?  Is that even possible?

I dig a little deeper and check out some scriptural references and uncover the relationship between sadness, joy and what Jesus and the Pope have to say about it.

I invite you to subscribe to this blog as well as my podcasts, which are always found at janetcassidy.blubrry.com

If you would like to contact me to arrange to have me speak to your group or organization, please email me at: johnseven38@yahoo.com

Here is a link to the article I mention in my podcast.

Have a blessed day in God’s Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment