Tuesday, April 2, 2024

There's a Difference

 


We were talking the other day about the difference between a life with faith and a life without.  Your life might be good, but how can I begin to describe how amazing it would be with faith?  

Every single part of one's life, when faith is the foundation, is simply stunning, beyond anything you can imagine.

But, as Christians, how do we convey that?

With so many people separating themselves from the Church today, how can they be reached, when they don't know what they don't know?

We often pray for people to come back to church, but I read a reflection that raised for me, the importance of praying for faith:

"Help me always to grow and mature in my faith. Without it I am lost. Without it I am unable to see you, and if I cannot see you, how will I be able to follow you?"

If you have someone who is slipping away from faith, pray for them to grow and mature in their faith, for in faith lies the foundation on which God can build a relationship with them.

It is all in God's time, but knowing that prayer is powerful, we can patiently do our part through prayer.

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.com
Follow my Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/reflectionsinfaith/
Check out my YouTube Channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/@janetcassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment